Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Health & Fitness Center is opening on Friday, June 26, 2020.
As you may know, we offer state-of-the-art equipment, but also offer unique programming backed by experts in medicine and fitness. We are a member of the Medical Fitness Association, which means that we have a personal responsibility to adhere to safety and cleanliness protocols that exceed industry standards. It’s what we’ve always done and what we’ll continue to do. Your safety is our priority. Work out with confidence.
We are happy to announce that Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Health & Fitness Center is currently offering one-on-one personal training and Pilates reformer training for our members.
One-on-one personal training and Pilates Reformer training will be available for current training clients only, at the standard rates for these services. For more information about training and/or to schedule your next session, please email Gemma Benson at email@example.com or call the center at 847.535.7060. Training at this time is for members only. Training sessions will be charged to your account. We are no longer accepting cash or checks at the center. Please arrive in the main lobby 10 minutes prior to your session and maintain physical distance of at least 10 feet while you are waiting. Your trainer will greet you there.
General information and center access:
- Members will have access to the two lobby restrooms.
- Masks must be worn while inside the building and may be removed while exercising.
- Please enter the center through the main double doors.
- Members should arrive in their workout attire and bring a beverage.
These safety measures are in place:
- Additional hand sanitizer and wipe stations have been added throughout the center.
- Physical distancing floor stickers and signage have been added.
- New cleaning and sanitizing protocols have been established.
- All staff and members are screened for illness upon entry.
We also want to inform you how this continued temporary closure will affect your membership dues, based on your current membership status.
- Monthly membership: You will not be billed dues for the month of June.
- Annual membership: Your expiration date will continue to be extended for the number of days the center is closed.
- Accounts that were on a bridge/medical freeze before the center closed: No changes will be made to the account. Your current return date will remain the latter as you had planned, or the date center is scheduled to reopen.
If you would like to reach us by email, please complete the form below. We will reply as quickly as possible.
Email Updates: Get updates sent directly to your inbox!