MOVE Virtual Programming gives Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Health & Fitness Center members access to high-quality fitness content, at no cost. Members can explore a variety of workout videos including LES MILLS™. We’re proud to offer a new way to enhance your membership experience. Here’s how you can get started with MOVE Virtual Programming today.
1. CLICK HERE to log in to the MOVE platform
2. Log in using your member login credentials
3. Search for specific videos by clicking search in the upper right menu
4. Add favorites and manage your account in the upper right menu
5. Premium version available (access to entire library of LES MILLS™ and MOVE Collections videos) available at an additional cost.
Remember, you can access MOVE from your computer or mobile device. Members can select the MOVE Virtual Programming tile within the mobile app and use their Empower ME credentials for easy access at any time. MOVE at the gym, at home, outside, on-the-go — anywhere and anytime you want!
Find what moves you. CLICK HERE to access a PDF of the MOVE Virtual Programming User Guide.
For more information, please call 847.535.7064 or visit the Member Services Desk.
Email Updates: Get updates sent directly to your inbox!