By: Lake Forest Staff
We are happy to announce that Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Health & Fitness Center is now offering one-on-one personal training and Pilates reformer training for our members.
One-on-one personal training and Pilates Reformer training will be available for current training clients only, at the standard rates for these services. For more information about training and/or to schedule your next session, please email Gemma Benson at email@example.com or call the center at 847.535.7060. Training at this time is for members only. Training sessions will be charged to your account. We are no longer accepting cash or checks at the center. Please arrive in the main lobby 10 minutes prior to your session and maintain physical distance of at least 10 feet while you are waiting. Your trainer will greet you there.
Monthly dues will not be charged until Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois plan.
General information and center access:
– Members will have access to the two lobby restrooms.
– Masks must be worn while inside the building and may be removed while exercising.
– Please enter the center through the main double doors.
– Members should arrive in their workout attire and bring a beverage.
These safety measures are in place:
– Additional hand sanitizer and wipe stations have been added throughout the center.
– Physical distancing floor stickers and signage have been added.
– New cleaning and sanitizing protocols have been established.
– All staff and members are screened for illness upon entry.
We are excited to begin offering more fitness options and look forward to welcoming you back to the center!
Center Director, Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Health & Fitness Center
Email Updates: Get updates sent directly to your inbox!